- The contractor did show just a few minutes after 10am. I was fairly impressed. I showed them downstairs to the washer. I went back upstairs & did stuff while I heard them tinkering away in the basement. After not much more than 10 minutes, they technician came back upstairs and said that it was fixed. "Loose sensor." Shortly after they left, I went downstairs and did a test wash. "UE" flashed on the screen during the spin cycle.
- Remembering what the LG Customer Service person told me about doing the system reset, I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and try it. No luck. Still unbalanced.
- By now, it's been about an hour and a half since the technician left my house. I call the contractor and ask if they can come back. I am told that the technician is already in Zion (almost 60 miles from me). There's absolutely no way he can come back today, they don't work on the weekends, Monday is a holiday, so yes, I have to take another day off from work on Tuesday and wait around for them to show (sometime between 10am - 5pm)
- On Tuesday May 29th, they show up closer to 1pm I think. I'm upstairs, hearing tinkering & what not. The technician calls me down and informs me that it's not the sensor as he had thought, it's the control board. He doesn't have any with him or in stock at all at the office, so they'll have to order one. (Note that I told them when I made the original service call that LG told me that it was either a sensor or control board problem). They'd call me when it came in.
- At this point, I'm rather upset. I call LG to see if there is anything that they can do to help me out. Get the part faster, see if they can make me 1st call of the day when the part comes in, can they call their contractor and help me? Nope. They don't talk to their contracted repair companies.
- My wife calls Sears to see if there's anything that they can do. They can send out repair people of their own. They put in a work order. Sears calls me on Monday to let me know that they don't work on LG products and that we have to deal with the manufacturer directly. If we try to just return the machine to the store and swap out they'll charge us a 15% re-stocking fee plus a new delivery fee.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Casinos Near Casino York - MapyRO
Casinos Near 공주 출장샵 Casino York · 포천 출장샵 Las Vegas, NV · Fort 강릉 출장마사지 Lauderdale, FL · Bellagio Hotel & Casino · Las Vegas, NV · Bally's Resort Atlantic City · 김천 출장안마 Harrah's Atlantic 목포 출장마사지 City
Post a Comment